Responsible for: All IT operations & technical support.
Purpose: Responsible for installing & maintaining computer hardware, software and networks and to
increase efficiency of strategic business operations.
Reporting to: IT Manager
Experience required: 1-3 YEAR. Should be familiar with network operating systems.
Salary expectation range:
Education/ Qualification: Any graduate with certification course in Hardware.
To provide efficient service and support, network accounts & passwords to all departments on
Coordinating with departments to meet system requirements, specifications, budget and
Develop, implement, operate, and manage information systems, telecommunication software
Troubleshoot hardware, software and network operating systems.
To maintain correct and accurate inventory of hardware, software & resources, IP Addresses.
To maintain log and/or list of required repairs & maintenance
Note: To maintain details for sim card, bills, biometric, DG.
1) To resolve primary level IT queries
2) To manage all HARDWARE, SOFTWARE AND NETWORK OPERATIONS.
3) Monthly MIS generation for old & new assets.
4) To Provide TECHNICAL SUPPORT ON REQUEST & BEAKDOWN.
5) Planning, execution and decision making of IT system.
6) Yearly departmental IT budget.
7) Technical training for employees.
8) Designing query reports.
9) Updating of website.
1) Solving secondary level IT/SAP queries within TAT.
2) Increase efficiency by planning & execution.
3) 100% accuracy and maximum profit through budget.
4) Training record & effectiveness evaluation.
5) Data validation of query reports.
6) Weekly & on demand website updating.
Receive emails for the latest jobs matching your search criteria