Responsible for: All IT operations & technical support.
Purpose: Responsible for installing & maintaining computer hardware, software and networks and to increase efficiency of strategic business operations.
Reporting to: IT Manager
Experience required: 1-3 YEAR. Should be familiar with network operating systems.
Salary expectation range:
Education/ Qualification: Any graduate with certification course in Hardware.
- To provide efficient service and support, network accounts & passwords to all departments on request.
- Coordinating with departments to meet system requirements, specifications, budget and timeline.
- Develop, implement, operate, and manage information systems, telecommunication software and network.
- Troubleshoot hardware, software and network operating systems.
- To maintain correct and accurate inventory of hardware, software & resources, IP Addresses.
- To maintain log and/or list of required repairs & maintenance and install workstations.
Note: To maintain details for sim card, bills, biometric, DG.
- To resolve primary level IT queries
- To manage all HARDWARE, SOFTWARE AND NETWORK OPERATIONS.
- Monthly MIS generation for old & new assets.
- To Provide TECHNICAL SUPPORT ON REQUEST & BEAKDOWN.
- Planning, execution and decision making of IT system.
- Yearly departmental IT budget.
- Technical training for employees.
- Designing query reports.
- Updating of website.
- Solving secondary level IT/SAP queries within TAT.
- Increase efficiency by planning & execution.
- 100% accuracy and maximum profit through budget.
- Training record & effectiveness evaluation.
- Data validation of query reports.
- Weekly & on demand website updating.