Experience – 8 to 10 year
salary – 50 k to 70 k
education – BE civil
Location – Pune
Cross check and approve all GFC’s before issuing the same to site for
2. Fulfil all compliances required by local sanctioning body till completion certificate is
received/ or as mentioned in Development Control rules and regulation.
3. To visit site and cross check if the work is called out as per the GFC’s issued.
4. Prepare Sales Inventory as per sanctioned plans only. i.e. Sanctioned Number of flats
with carpet area and Loading of common area. While Issuing Sales Inventory to Sales
Dept., it should thoroughly checked as per sanctioned plans.
5. To incorporate all amenities in GFC’s as shown in Sales Presentation Plan.
6. To save all GFC’s in company’s data bade/ Record/File Storage Software.
7. To make sure, all the rules and regulations are followed and no illegal construction
would be allowed by issuing drawings.
Finalized Building Plans
Change Assessment Report
Structural and Service Drawings
Sanctioned drawings cross checking
Compliance as per DC rules and regulations
Good for construction drawings
Consultant’s site visit report
Architect/Consultant’s evaluation report
Key sub processes:
1.1 Obtaining/creating Drawings
This sub process defines the procedure for creating and obtaining the approved layout
and building plan of the project. It involves architectural as well as structural and
services drawings also. It starts from obtaining preliminary drawings from consultants
and ends at obtaining finalized working drawings i.e. architectural, structural and
service drawings. It involves obtaining preliminary drawings, finalizing the preliminary
drawings, getting municipal approvals, obtaining all the working drawings.
1.2 Issuing Drawings
This sub process defines the procedure for issuing GFC (good for construction)
drawings to project sites, sales department and marketing department.
1.3 Drawings Coordination and Control
This sub process describes the procedure to control the revisions or changes in the working drawings. It also involves the architect and consultant’s site inspection.
Receive emails for the latest jobs matching your search criteria