No. of Openings : 02 nos.
Experience : 6-8 Yrs.
Experience Field : From Food Industry
Qualification : B. Tech / M. Tech. Food Technology / Microbiology / BSc. Chemistry, MSc.Chemistry,
Gender : Male/Female
Company Profile : Food Processing
Salary Annual CTC : 3.6 to 6.0 LPA
Responsibilities and Duties:Quality Control /Assurance Executive
1. Food quality assurance executive is responsible for ensuring that food products meet standards
set by both their companies and regulatory authorities.
2. They may review food quality and food safety policies documentation and manage audits by
third-party or agencies.
3. Executive may train quality assurance employees and oversee manufacturing and production
4. Improve reliability of new product development processes
5. Maintain company quality standards
6. Review products, processes and systems on an ongoing basis to determine where improvements
can be made.
7. Oversee the product manufacturing process to ensure quality
8. Actively participate in production meetings with the manufacturing team
9. Handle customer complaint and analyze the problems and produce corrective action plan.
10. BRC documentation, Internal Audits.
11. Proficiency with precision measuring tools
12. Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
13. Strong knowledge of FSMS, Fssai,
14. Impeccable communication, presentation and organizational skills.
Receive emails for the latest jobs matching your search criteria