No. of Openings : 01 nos.
Experience : 9 to 12 Yrs.
Experience Field : Food Processing Industry
Education : B. Tech.-Food Tech/ M. Tech.-Food Tech. /Home Science BSc. (Physics/
Chemistry) / MSc. (Physics/ Chemistry)
Gender : Male & Female
Job Location : Shirval
Salary Annual CTC : 6.5 to 8.0 LPA
Job Description: -Production Manager – canning line
1. Responsible for pickled vegetable production in Glass Jar /Canned and Ready to eat
2. Able to handle Production, Store, Maintenance, Quality.
3. Able to manage independely production, Can Handle manpower.
4. Responsible for all production and processing activities.
5. Shall be responsible for producing safe product on right time and right quality as per the
6. Shall be responsible for maintaining good housekeeping, personal and plant hygiene, safety
of equipment and accessories in their respective work areas.
7. Shall be responsible for giving on floor training of product handling, personal & plant
hygiene, good manufacturing practices to the food handlers
8. Shall be responsible for proper CIP of machinery maintenance (breakdown rectification) and
utensils in the production dept.
9. Shall be responsible for supervising all the operations in Canning section.
10. Ensure and coordinate to the maintenance dept. regarding machinery maintenance and
calibration as per preventive maintenance schedule.
11. Shall be responsible for controlling the processing parameters, PRP’s, OPRP’s and critical
control points and specified control parameters as per product in the processing lines.
12. Maintain of the good communication regarding process deviation, abnormality of machinery,
other reportable incidents or any non-conformity.
13. In addition to the departmental responsibility, shall work as an internal auditor for the
purpose of Quality system.
14. Actively participate & responsible for the implementation of BRC / Food Safety Management
15. Should work towards minimum waster and higher productivity.
Receive emails for the latest jobs matching your search criteria