Position: Software Engineer – Embedded
No of Positions: 5
Qualification: BE/B TECH (ENTC)
Experience: 0 to 7 years
Loction – khed shivapur (bus facility available)
Language – Embedded C, C++.
CTC:3.5 to 9
MicroController :- ARM7,Interrupts handling, Interrupt latency, IO configurations.
Communication Protocol – UART,Modbus,I2C,SPI.
Hands-on with Raspberry pi will be added advantage.
Linux – Hands-on Basic commands working.
Note – Immediate Joiner Preferred
Skill Set Required:
1. Good knowledge of C
2. Communication Protocols: I2C, I2S, SPI, UART
3. Knowledge of protocols such as RS232, RS485, Ethernet, RF, Wi-Fi, and Bluetooth.
4. Hands-On Experience using uCs such as STM32 Family, Aurdino Family, Renesas, ATMEGA, and NXP
5. Should have hands-on experience with Keil, STM32 Cube IDE, Visual Studio Code IDE, Arduino IDE.
6. Good knowledge of embedded hardware designing and implementation.
7. Good testing and debugging skills. Software and Hardware.
8. Experience in managing and leading a team.
9. Manage design targets Yearly/Monthly/Quarterly.
10. Track Industry development and be up to date with current technology.
11. Providing support during project management and guiding the team during project escalation.
Scope of work:
1. Firmware writing and implementation
2. Modification of existing firmware
3. Porting of existing firmware to the new hardware platform
4. Board bring-ups
5. Internal and External Documentation of products
6. Troubleshooting and technical support
7. Schematic creation for new products
Receive emails for the latest jobs matching your search criteria