Accounts Manager – Karve Road
Qualification – M. Com, or MBA related field
Industry- Road infrastructure Company
Experience- Minimum 10 Years.
Reporting to – CEO
• Develop and manage annual and multi-year budgets that are adequate for the organization’s needs including
preparation of periodic budget forecasts
• Prepare and maintain cash flow analyses as needed
• Analyze monthly financial statements (balance sheet, income statement, and statement of cash flows) and
effectively convey analysis to staff as requested
• Assist in preparing year-end books for audit • Ensure operational compliance with policies, procedures and
regulations for any necessary entities
• Process vendor payments and cheque requests Account Manager
• Reconcile bank accounts and general ledger accounts as assigned
• Assist in reconciling all balance sheet and income statement accounts on a monthly/quarterly basis as indicated
by the monthly closing schedule. Account Manager
• Process payroll taxes for the organization
• Perform basic office management duties as necessary.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES
• Well organized with good verbal, written, and interpersonal skills
• Work effectively with staff and public
• Work independently, Team Management.
• Organize tasks, set priorities, meet deadlines, and manage multiple tasks
• Demonstrate good judgment and good problem-solving skills
• Respond appropriately to evaluation and changes in the work setting Candidates should have at least 10+
years’ experience in finance and an understanding of non-profit accounting; expertise in Excel and QuickBooks
and superb attention to detail.